Our offices are located in Malaysia (Shah Alam) and Indonesia (Jakarta, Medan & Pekan Baru). Our mission is to provide the best customer experience through providing valued products and services, delivered by qualified and devoted employees. In order to accomplish this, our commitment lies in delivering high quality and reliable products, attentive and qualified sales support, prompt and accurate deliveries and to promote the professional and personal growth of our employees.
Great goals are not achieved without the foundation of strong values. We believe in deep commitment to excellence, proactivity, collaboration and on making small improvements each day to achieve big results.
Location and Employment
Malaysia & Indonesia / Full-time / Sales
Fixed base salary
Sales Commission, Super Commission (on exceeding sales quota)
Yearly Sales Incentives
Medical and travelling allowances
We are expanding our business team at our offices in Malaysia and Indonesia. This role will add to more sales execution capability to serve and secure existing and potential customers. This role’s primary purpose is to provide engineering solutions and attentive customer support by offering our expertise to all potential business partners and to develop long-lasting successful relationships.
As a sales engineer, you will have exciting opportunities to engage with critical external stakeholders, buyers, users, and decision-makers to broaden the market share and penetration of Valmatic and principal products across Malaysia, Indonesia and beyond.
The ideal candidate must possess technical/sales background in valves and related industries, have high standards for quality of work, willingness and openness to learning, proactive and independently seek feedback and continuous improvement.
Roles & Responsibilities
- You will be performing in the sales role in a specific industry where your most important and measurable responsibility will be achieving your allocated sales target
- Establishes new customer accounts by identifying potential customers, planning & scheduling sales call and presentations
- Provide information on product or service by articulating our value proposition, core competencies, references, and the business capability we deliver that best satisfies and exceeds customer requirements and expectations
- Maintain and develop relationships with customers by managing and interpreting their requirements
- Planning, prioritizing and supporting marketing and sales activities
- Commitment to timely respond and follow up on sales enquiries
- Monitor and report on market activities and competitiveness
- The right person will possess 2-5 years of experience in related fields
- Good verbal communication and presentation skills in both English and Mandarin preferable
- Ability to work collaboratively across teams to solve customer problems and escalate as necessary